Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1052

Custom Custom Custom
From their email:

Very excited for this one to arrive....

Another new supplier this week Green Stuff World are on board! We'll be making our first order shortly so make sure to get your stuff pre-ordered. More products are being added as we speak so prepare for the entire range to be available soon.

Been waiting to get a Green Stuff World toolkit on the go! Leafcutters and rolling pins are my first port of call. Their range is extensive and the best of its kind in the business.

Pre-Order Here!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1053

Custom Custom Custom
Sorry @James, looks like my email worked 😜

James #1057

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: 01 Jul 20, 09:50 Sorry @James, looks like my email worked 😜
This is great news. I'm relieved I almost pulled the trigger on ordering from them direct the other day!!
I want green stuff roller and maybe one of the colour shift paints. Oh and I think you've converted me to leaf punches too
pawl liked this

pawl #1059

Custom Custom Custom
Having had a quick look it seems like a few items at least are ~£1 more expensive with EG than direct, but I think that might have something to do with the exchange rates. Not sure. Might ask them later. Worth it for quicker shipping and the rewards points though I think. My next order will almost definitely feature something from there!

James #1066

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah and also I think you'd have to spend more in shipping from Spain! Definitely a good thing!
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop