Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
If you've written or recorded something to help your fellow hobbyists share it with us here.

pawl #1027

Custom Custom Custom
Good times! Once you've got it finished start a thread up, and I'll link from the OP here =]
Hobby Workshop

Lovecraft0110 #1041

Custom Custom
Great, thank you! I hope you'll like it. It would be of huge help if you guys gave me feedback too. For instance, this time I was afraid to bore people to death, so I sped it up like crazy. Myself, I enjoy longer videos like the ones from OrcPainterNerd, where you just sit back and watch him airbrush something...but I am scared to do videos like that. And I do mean feedback, I'm a big boy and I can take constructive criticism! :wink:

pawl #1045

Custom Custom Custom
No worries man!
I'll see what I can do! I'm divided on the idea - sometimes I want the details as quickly as possible so that I can crack on, other times I'm happy to sit and watch for ages (good painting videos in particular). I think the key with longer videos is being able to talk through them, but not just talking for the sake of making noise.

As it happens if @Stephen and I can get together before we're back at work then I'm hoping we can put a little video together for this thread. 😁

James #1051

Custom Custom Custom
This will be useful for me as I've got a forgeworld rapier battery and gunners to strip πŸ˜€ let me know when it's ready.
I think it depends but maybe if you include your rough steps/ingredients in the comments/description area it'll give you abit more time to talk about stuff. More effort but you could include at what time in the video you start each sort of step so if you have eager nerds watching they can skip to the bits they need.

pawl #1078

Custom Custom Custom
Any joy, @Lovecraft0110? 😁

Lovecraft0110 #1103

Custom Custom
Hey,

@James, many thanks for the feedback. I have added the materials to the description, but I don't really know how to do the timestamps and stuff, gotta look into it. I'm a bit of a n00b still!

Oh, and keep it coming, this is exactly the kind of thing that can help me make better content.

Did you guys see the video yet?
Last edited by Lovecraft0110 on 03 Jul 20, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

pawl #1105

Custom Custom Custom
You've not posted it here yet @Lovecraft0110 😜

pawl #4090

Custom Custom Custom
The guide has had some minor updates applied. πŸ™‚

James #4091

Custom Custom Custom
Got an errata document 😜

pawl #4092

Custom Custom Custom
No πŸ˜‚ a lot of the wording was rather dated, so while bringing it up to speed I had the opportunity to correct some very minor mistakes, make minor formatting changes, add some details etc. The new one is slightly safer to strip metal with too, which is obviously a bonus.
James liked this
Hobby Workshop