Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For whatever doesn't belong anywhere else.

Stephen #408

First purchase on ebay (would've been second if i hadn't have been sniped for a near complete Dark Vengeance set)

Going to be my first time working with metal so some tutorial watching is definitely in order.

Very excited waiting for the postwoman to drop this off :grinning:
James liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #409

Custom Custom Custom
My advice? Buy everything, and don't paint anything good yet! πŸ˜‚ although to be fair with metal you can at least strip and rebuild easily enough.

James #420

Custom Custom Custom
Looks great! Has it arrived yet @Stephen ?
Is that a named character? Not sure if I remember that one

Stephen #453

JamesH wrote: ↑22 May 20, 01:08 Looks great! Has it arrived yet @Stephen ?
Is that a named character? Not sure if I remember that one
It arrived earlier today, its not named but I really like the old-style winged helmets. It doesnt have the banner piece though, so either I need to find one or think of something else in its place, any suggestions?

pawl #455

Custom Custom Custom
Banners are silly. 😜
I'll probably have one spare if you want πŸ‘Œ

James #460

Custom Custom Custom
You could maybe try get bits from a primaris ancient for the flag piece although it may be abit massive 🀣

Stephen #999

After chatting to @pawl he's sure he has the banner I need in a HUGE box of assorted bit and bobs, so that'll be fantastic to have it complete.

It is my intention to drag put everything I have and photograph it, that way I can put together my list of things to pickup. Then its strip back, fix and start all over, I have no idea why younger me thought Salamanders were a good choice for me.

pawl #1002

Custom Custom Custom
It's still there mate πŸ‘
Why not use trello? Think it was @James that got me into it - have a look and you'll see there's a new board on there that I'll be fleshing out.

Get a list together, hit up Element. For stripping you know where the guide is πŸ‘Œ
Hobby Workshop