Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #1069

Custom Custom Custom
I know! They were nice for their time, but they look a little cartoony now I think.

Doc reckons it's muscular and should pass in time, just have to manage the pain (stops me breathing in deeply or moving much). Wouldn't mind if I had actually done anything! 😂
Hobby Workshop

James #1074

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah I agree. The poses are a bit jokey. Need to be more grimdark. They released some cool strategies for them so maybe they will be re releasing!! Similar to the possessed really. I'll be annoyed if they do new ones now tho hah.

Well atleast you didn't do it reverse spooning the cats. Think I slept in a stupid way to avoid moving the cat(s) and hyper extended mine all night so it was basically cramped up for a day!
pawl liked this

pawl #1181

Custom Custom Custom
I now have a full set! Rhino, 2 Razorbacks (both weapon variants), 2 Predators (Annihilator & Destructor), older Predator, Vindicator, Whirlwind!
James liked this

James #1552

Custom Custom Custom
Managed to get this off eBay. Really happy as it's a really nice model and in good condition. I had a bit of problem with the sword hand and handle snapping off and having to reglue ans struggled to get into exactly the right place. Apart from that great!

pawl #1553

Custom Custom Custom
The mould line down the name is unfortunate but it's a gorgeous model - really like the metallic turquoise schemes you see on (particularly heresy era) XX Legion models!

James #1558

Custom Custom Custom
Which one? On the A? I think that one is deliberate, if we talking about the same one, looking at the fw site pics.
I know... my plan was to use the colour shift stuff but I feel it could be doing this guy an injustice!!

Here is the chaos space marine sorcerer too. Looking good. If some bits abit fragile. Don't know how long the staff head will last lol

pawl #1561

Custom Custom Custom
Oops, autocorrect! Hand, not name. His right hand, specifically.
I think that metallics and contrast or glazing over would work better, to be honest!

Sorceror looks pretty too - have you pinned him at all? Might be worth it for the staff.

James #1565

Custom Custom Custom
Haha hand yes I see what you mean. I could try shave it down a bit but I think id risk breaking it.

Lol am I ever going to find a use for my colour shift stuff 🤣🤣

Nope no pinning. I've never pinned anything before and hed probably be a good candidate. I'll see how he survives until it's time to paint him in like 5 years time 🤣

pawl #1571

Custom Custom Custom
With a little careful filing you might not even notice it once it's painted?

Titans. 💪😂

I'm not actually sure how you would pin something so small, to be honest! My drilling work has never been exact (as many bolter barrels know at their expense!), so when I've tried to pin in the past it's kinda been guesswork and luck. Getting a drill down the staff would be a nightmare!

James #3409

Custom Custom Custom
Thought we could reignite this thread.
@DW1986 "made" me do some impulse buying.....
Poor thing has had some real abuse...
Dont know what they've done to it. But 12 quid its a steal.
Plasticard is ordered too. Conversion into a dreadclaw will commence at some point this decade 😂
Hobby Workshop