Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

DW1986 #3090

Custom
Here's some pics of what I've been working on in the past week :)
As you may know, my Death Guard army runs as The Pallid Hand, but as I have Typhus, I thought he could do with a unit of 1st plague company marines to join him whenever I field him on the table. First up is the champ!
Built a fleshmower bloat drone and gonna start painting soon. Can't wait to start dishing out those 12 attacks :grin:
Started on a 2nd unit of Death Guard Possessed, using parts from the plague marine kit, possessed parts and other random bits

Juggling existing projects Vs the temptations of starting a new one can be difficult, but sometimes you've just gotta dive in on whatever you feel like doing at the time 😅
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #3091

Custom Custom Custom
Love the topic title 🤣 aka random bits of death guard im shoving together. They look annoyingly good tho. I really need to stop being a miser and actually get the plague marine set so i can have all the extras lol

Also totally agree. Just do what feels right at the time, otherwise hobby burnout for sure!

DW1986 #3095

Custom
@James yep you do hahaha honestly it's such a great kit!

James #3096

Custom Custom Custom
I probably will... but i dont need more grey plastic atm 🤣
Its in my basket for the competition though. Just incase lol

DW1986 #3097

Custom
Last couple of bois are finished so now it's time to get some paint on Possessed squad 2!
pawl liked this

James #3098

Custom Custom Custom
Nice!! Do you think running two squads of 10 qill be worthwhile? Or have you got 10 total now?

DW1986 #3099

Custom
10 total. I'd probably run 2 squads of 5, just to bother and bully the Sisters haha I reckon a squad of 10 would be good against Primaris though
James liked this
Hobby Workshop