Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

pawl #3607

Custom Custom Custom
One of the things I'm working on at the minute is updating all the forum icons (the ones that show if there's new posts in a forum) so that they display better. Mobile viewers will already see them as being quite sharp, but on desk/laptops they come out rather blurred.

To fix this I'm remaking the images as .svg files rather than .png. In theory they should then display perfectly on any screen at any size (obviously the smaller you go the less you'll be able to pick out the detail) which is obviously what I'm after.

I'll not be working on them again until Monday but those that view the board on a proper computer might notice that some images are clearer than others for a little while - this is simply because, as the consummate professional I am, as I complete an icon pair I'm uploading them as I go. Give me time and they'll all look like they should! 😉
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3640

Custom Custom Custom
All board read/unread icons have now been recreated as (compressed) SVG files. I'm fairly happy with them, but if there's any you don't like the look of, or think need work, please let me know! =]
Hobby Workshop