Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The age of knowledge and enlightenment has ended. The Age of Darkness has begun.

pawl #4876

Custom Custom Custom
Horus Heresy Preorder discounts
This post is just a few suggestions for stores offering discounts on the upcoming HH2.0 preorders. I make no guarantees about availability, nor prices. For each store I've taken discount rates as displayed in the store at the time of the latest update. If the prices you see differ that's down to the decisions of the store in question.

Some stores may have affiliate links - using these generates a small return for me at no extra cost to you, which will help with hosting costs for The Warp Storm.

If you know of a store not listed that are definitely offering a discount on the preorder, or your country isn't covered, please get in touch either here or on Twitter. Another alternative is to check my discount retailers list for any gaps in the list below.

To avoid having to list prices for every retailer I've drawn up this table. It shows retail prices for the UK, EU and US, as well as pricing points at a range of common discount rates. Minor variation is to be expected even from retailers that are offering these exact rates. The prices are taken from publicly available retailer price lists shared on Twitter.

UK
The best prices in the UK seem to come from stores in England, though if you want to shop local I have added stores in Scotland and Wales. I've not yet found any stores in Northern Ireland to speak to - feel free to let me know if there's one you recommend!

England
Retailer: Hobby Workshop
Discount: 22.5% (plus 1% loyalty rewards)
Postage: Free first class over £75

Retailer: Kirton Games
Discount: 20%
Postage: usually free above £45

Retailer: Wayland Games
Postage: usually free above £20 (no bulky goods)

Scotland
Retailer: Castle Comics
Postage: usually free above £75

Wales
Retailer: Firestorm Games
Discount: 15%
Postage: usually free above £40

EU
Unfortunately discount rates in general across the EU are quite varied. In some countries I've been unable to find anything over 10% and thus they have not been included - in this case you might want to consider ordering from neighbouring countries (most offer reasonable postage within the EU) or from Wayland Games (not yet confirmed, but usually 20% discount), who offer DDP postage.

Denmark
Retailer: Kelz0r
Discount: ~15-17%

Germany
Retailer: Aussenposten Tabletop
Discount: 20% (plus 2-5% loyalty bonus)
Postage: usually free over €100
Additional: €5 discount with code: E8CA9ED2

Retailer: Kutami
Postage: usually free above £100

Italy
Retailer: Dominio
Discount: 25% (plus 2% loyalty rewards)
Postage: "expected to be around €20"

Spain
Retailer: Goblin Trader
Postage: usually free above €70 (Spain) / €150 (Europe)

Netherlands
Retailer: Taffelridder
Postage: usually free above €70

Poland
Retailer: Strefa
Discount: 17%

North America
USA
Retailer: CMO Games
Postage: usually free above $25