Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #2365

Custom Custom Custom
A Classic Ork Model Returns for the Festive Season
WarCom article

ImageImage
WarCom wrote: Gorzag Gitstompa and Nikkit will be available first in Warhammer stores from the 26th of December until the 3rd of January. They will then be available on the Games Workshop webstore from a later date to allow as many people to add them to their collections as possible. Make sure you save up your Christmas teef so that you can get your hands on these incredible models.

OLD POST

Just a quick one - somebody recieved one of these sprues by mistake recently.

Recent rumour engine...

And now old and new (not sure where this has come from)

ImageImage
Hobby Workshop

James #2367

Custom Custom Custom
Oooh commemorative series. Cool stuff!!

pawl #2369

Custom Custom Custom
Updated OP with WarCom news.
James liked this

James #2372

Custom Custom Custom
Just seen a post saying that the original rumour pic for this guy was from last year?

pawl #2377

Custom Custom Custom
Quite possibly - I actually don't usually keep up with the rumour pictures because I'm useless.
Either way I'm definitely going to be picking one of these up! I'm assuming it'll be about £20, which is a bit steep for one model (two, I guess), but about standard for their current pricing.

James #2381

Custom Custom Custom
I guess through a supplier it might be closer to 15? Not too bad... for gw lol

pawl #2385

Custom Custom Custom
I've only once seen the limited ed models at a discount in third party retail stores (librarian and sister). Since then I think I've seen one at full price, but I think GW keep them to themselves. Those that I've bought have all been direct for that reason - don't want to wait for them to show up at EG and miss the boat!

James #2387

Custom Custom Custom
Ah i forgot you were a limited edition expert 😁😁😁😁
Hobby Workshop