Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

DW1986 #2510

Custom
So this just arrived to interrupt dinner 😂
Hobby Workshop

James #2513

Custom Custom Custom
Oh you blaggard 😂😂😂 mines on pre order minus the cards. Hopefully soon they will arrive. Where did you order from
DW1986 liked this

DW1986 #2515

Custom
Soznotsoz hahahahahahaha I ordered from Glasshammer Gaming, mainly because they put they're pre orders up even before GW did 😂

James #2516

Custom Custom Custom
Haha god damnit 😂 i ordered from alchemistsworkshop cos it's cheapest (i think) and i am from Yorkshire 😂 they've been great before but not ordered stuff on pre order so we'll see.
Let me know how the LoV goes together. Debating about painting in a subassembly for him.

DW1986 #2517

Custom
Oh I'll definitely be doing subassembly on him haha also debating changing the head, not a huge fan of those big pipes stuck to his helmet

Axineton #2522

DW1986 wrote: 22 Jan 21, 19:10 Soznotsoz hahahahahahaha I ordered from Glasshammer Gaming, mainly because they put they're pre orders up even before GW did 😂

I order now and again from glass hammer too just for that reason as well.

DW1986 #2524

Custom
Yeh I'll definitely consider them again. I felt a bit bad given fistful of dice is a 5 minute walk from me, but I just couldn't say no to pre ordering it a good hour before it became available elsewhere haha

DW1986 #2525

Custom
@James

WIP of alt head. It's not glued in place yet, just in case I decide I don't like it...

James #2526

Custom Custom Custom
That looks great mate!! I do like the OG head but a nice way if you want yours to be abit more unique!!

James #2580

Custom Custom Custom
Woop woop!
Hobby Workshop