Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

Axineton #4062

Glorfindle wrote: 11 Jan 22, 16:36 https://www.glasshammergaming.co.uk/ ordered through eBay and just looked at their site, quite decent savings, upto 30% off 40k if you join their elite sub service, but that's £6.99 a month, so if you buy one big box a month, then potential savings.

Traveling man have had to split my order as one of the minis was only in one of their shops, so of the two i've received, they were well packaged and it arrived on time, but no sign of the 3rd mini yet.
I’ve ordered from glasshammer a few times due to their 9am preorders but they don’t offer free postage which is a bummer.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4074

Custom Custom Custom
Updates made to UK section. =]
James liked this

pawl #4395

Custom Custom Custom
RZA wrote: 08 Feb 22, 11:36 @pawl https://store.ontabletop.com/product-ca ... mer-40000/ This store offers between 16-20% off of Warhammer items in the UK
I have a few stores to look into for the next update, and don't have any Northern Irish stores, so I'll add them to my list 👌

Axineton #4425

Just have to big up Longbow Gaming after a recent issue. I preordered the custodes codex last month and they shipped it with DPD but when it arrived it was bent in half. Contacted Jason @ longbow and he said he’d get a replacement out to me and my next order would be the 31% discount they offer to members who sign up for the discount membership.

Well a few weeks went by but no replacement lol. I wasn’t overly bothered as it only cost £22 but anyway he phoned me up this week and apologised about not doing enough and I should have been on his case to sort it. I said mate I’m not that bothered as it wasn’t that much.
Anyway he said keep that codex cos I told him I’d bought another last week and then we got talking about Tau as that’s the army he plays and I said I like Tau too. And we just chatted for about half an hour about the hobby lol. Anyway he messaged me and said he’s sending me a tau codex for free and I still have the 31% discount on my next order and if I’m ever in Romford to call in and we’ll have a game.

Just thought I’d share the story. Anyway the tau codex has turned up and the box was destroyed 😂 but he’d put it in another box and it was fine no bendiness at all.
Last edited by pawl on 29 Mar 22, 14:25, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Language
RZA, pawl liked this

pawl #4427

Custom Custom Custom
Had a call from Jason myself as it happens @Axineton - I'd ordered something during their sale and the stock didn't come in, so he called me to let me know that either it was going to be a little longer, or I could exchange it for an alternative. Seemed like a nice bloke, and I appreciated the personal touch. =]

Also, somebody clearly needs to have a word with DPD 😂
Axineton liked this

Axineton #4428

I’ve never had any trouble from DPD ever apart from these two packages from Longbow Gaming so I’m wondering if it’s actually the depot nearest to Romford that’s the problem. Drivers get the stick and the blame when they’re the face of the delivery company they deliver for so I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt as I know what goes on at parcel hubs etc.

pawl #4487

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 11 Feb 22, 23:24 I’ve never had any trouble from DPD ever apart from these two packages from Longbow Gaming so I’m wondering if it’s actually the depot nearest to Romford that’s the problem. Drivers get the stick and the blame when they’re the face of the delivery company they deliver for so I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt as I know what goes on at parcel hubs etc.
I've heard horror stories first hand from a dude I did some work with. He thought it was hilarious of course that they played football with the 'fragile' packages, though I was somewhat less impressed!

slybobs7 wrote: 15 Feb 22, 12:09 @pawl Adding for Canada
https://www.meeplemart.com/
Toronto I think they do the standard 15%
I'll add them to my list for the next update, thanks! 🙂
Hobby Workshop