Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For whatever doesn't belong anywhere else.
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #3051

Idd. Usually we have 3 - 4 hour of game time when we get together atleast 2 of those goes away in just chatting and discussing:p We usually just get together for 1 game a month or so. Sometimes more.... though we still haven't completed a 1500 game... usually just stop couse wrre tired or something in round 3 or something :p haha

I'm really looking forward to this kind of game, since there's a lot more to it.... !
Hobby Workshop

James #3057

Custom Custom Custom
Haha we've been there too. I dont think we've actually completed anything over 1k 😁

We've done 2 500 point crusade games and they've been really fun..nice to try and make abit more narrative with it
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #3072

Ye I can see that... though you would need the whole day to do apocalypse games ir even a weekend :p

Cant wait for a raven guard codex updated for some extra crusade upgrades :D

Though dropped the bladeguards from the start list. Thought its more xorrect that they get support from the first company later on in the crusade.... so then its either a unit of eliminators, or a unit of supressor's :p Either of them will support rhis list in theyre own way. Supressors for more punch and allso a better support unit for a fast moving force. Especially for the melee part even if overwatch isnt such a big deal.... but I've been burned on a lucky roll from overwatch in a few games :p
Eliminators are more of a lore right choice in a way. . . .
And allso the buff to character sniping in tactical doctrine as RG. If anyone sont know its +1 to wound and hit in tactical against character's. So turn 2 and 3 if you like your killing warlords and support staff like a boss:D
Aaaaaa the choices......

I have around 100 points to use..... any thoughts ? Remember the first 5 - 6 games will just be 500 point games;)

James #3073

Custom Custom Custom
I love the eliminator models so rule of cool they get my pick but I'm really not sure since im flogging all my marine stuff currently.

Im trying to call in @Badger_of_doom since hes my local marine nemesis πŸ˜‚

Badger_of_doom #3075

If you are picking a list don't pick your favourite models pick more around the roles you want to fill in your list. Make sure you have some decent anti tank in there as I found out the hard way that if you don't you are going to get hurt

James #3076

Custom Custom Custom
Good point. @Pharia what are you likely to be playing against?

Badger_of_doom #3077

I like the idea of not painted not eligible. @James maybe we should do this too

James #3078

Custom Custom Custom
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Or parade ready only πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nice pic btw

Badger_of_doom #3080

Parade ready I wouldn't have enough models to make a unit πŸ˜‚

James #3081

Custom Custom Custom
Badger_of_doom wrote: ↑20 Feb 21, 23:58 Parade ready I wouldn't have enough models to make a unit πŸ˜‚
Call that a win for me then πŸ˜†πŸ™ƒ
Hobby Workshop