Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For whatever doesn't belong anywhere else.

James #1735

Custom Custom Custom
Dont know if you heard about this. But 40k did random supply drops.
But they sold out super quick.
Seen someone post what they actually got!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1737

Custom Custom Custom
I glanced at them, but it wasn't worth me considering it for the price.
Looking at the results from a couple of regions (every box was the same for each region) I don't think that I really missed out on anything to be honest. Anything with a 50% saving is nice, but it's nicer when you can actually use it ๐Ÿ˜‚

James #1747

Custom Custom Custom
Im kinda wondering if this is stuff they'll discontinue.. minus the SoB stuff. Were other ones better at all?

pawl #1753

Custom Custom Custom
One (Italy maybe?) had a Baneblade, Cadian Command and Heavy Weapons squads I think, plus maybe something else. Not a bad box there I suppose.
I could be wrong but I think it's just excess stock they need to move in large numbers.

James #1764

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah i would have thought so. I would absolutely love to own a baneblade though. Awesome tanks.

pawl #1771

Custom Custom Custom
I wouldn't mind owning one for the sake of it, but I think it would take me years to build one!

James #1790

Custom Custom Custom
Are they notoriously hard? I just think they look pretty

pawl #1799

Custom Custom Custom
Not that I'm aware of, but bigger usually means more difficult, and I would be concerned about getting it wrong. Plus I would want to try and magnetise everything!

James #1810

Custom Custom Custom
Hah yeah i get that.. id really like to finish my repulsor executioner but cba as ill need to magnetise..... and its a hassle

pawl #1815

Custom Custom Custom
I still need to try and get something together for magnetising! Annoyingly I don't have any Primaris tanks, so I can't suggest anything model-specific.
Hobby Workshop