Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

Stephen #1530

@James When it comes to Bethesda games you can get companions/followers to do all the dirty work for you which is cheating in my book :smile:

There's an achievement (atleast on 360 iirc, maybe the ps4 too, would have to check) for it. Love those trophies and acolades :grinning:
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1533

Custom Custom Custom
Stephen wrote: ↑26 Jul 20, 11:15 I have all three I can lend you if its easier, they're paperbacks and I think the spines are already creased so theres no issues there, and it won't cost you anything.
It's cool, for the sake of a few quid it means I'll have something in my hand when I'm bored later.
Would this be the first one?

Stephen #1540

pawl wrote: ↑26 Jul 20, 18:09 Would this be the first one?
Indeed it is, pretty sure thats the same copy I have.

pawl #1545

Custom Custom Custom
Downloading now πŸ‘Œ

So to get back on topic - assuming that further trailers look alright will you be picking this up?
I want to, just because a good GW game isn't something you see very often, but I've always been useless when it comes to FPS.

Stephen #1548

I may do, unfortunately the trailer isn't gameplay related, so it highly depends on what format it comes in.
The Space Marine title was an alright game, and Tau Fire Warrior (ps2) was a good game too, so FPS and TPS can work, I'd have to see more to say for sure, and see the cost :grin:

James #1550

Custom Custom Custom
Stephen wrote: ↑26 Jul 20, 17:47 @James When it comes to Bethesda games you can get companions/followers to do all the dirty work for you which is cheating in my book :smile:
Haha definitely agree there πŸ˜‚

@pawl if this is anything like left 4 dead and the stuff vermintide is based on its a much more casual style of fps compared to cod and battlefield. So not one where you need to be hitting headshots every time I wouldn't have thought.

pawl #1554

Custom Custom Custom
In that case I just need to find something to play it on! πŸ˜‚
James liked this
Hobby Workshop