Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
WW2, D&D, Airfix, whatever floats your (model) boat!

Axineton #3848

I missed out on the Hasbro relaunch last year but preordered it on Amazon for £100 and I’ve also preordered the two expansion packs, Kellers keep and the return of the witch lord. Can’t wait to relive the game that got me into the whole miniatures scene back in 1990.

Anyone else get it?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3849

Custom Custom Custom
I never played when I was a kid (40k was my gateway, but I was very much a solo participant and aside from occasional glances at WHFB never looked further afield), so while I was pleased that others were excited I couldn't justify buying in myself. Am I right in thinking that it's akin to a D&D style game?

Axineton #3889

I can’t remember if it’s similar to dnd mate it’s been over twenty five years since I’ve played it. I’ll let you know next month when it arrives and if I can get someone to play it with me.

pawl #3893

Custom Custom Custom
In that case I hope that you can coerce somebody into helping you out, and that it lives up to your childhood memories! 😁 I expect photos, naturally 😉

James #3904

Custom Custom Custom
Would love it but I'm just too stingy.
Hope it's fun tho.
Pawl it works very similar to space hulk and spade crusade. I'm guessing they were built off the back of hero quest.
Hobby Workshop