Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #504

Custom Custom Custom
In time everything will join the Heralds of Retribution (DA successor), yeah!

Hah, I wish! Once my next paint order arrives I'll be able to at least get started though!

Nice! Get a thread going, show us testers! πŸ˜‰
Hobby Workshop

James #506

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah good idea. I've seen some people doing some tests on bases and I've got some nice necromunda bases to put it on! Altho I don't think the shifter set will be here for a couple of weeks by the sounds of it. But gives me time to finish the plague burst crawler I accidentally started but has turned out quite nicely initially. Will get a new wip started for it next session I get on it.. may be a few days tho cos I stupidly decided I wanted to go climb a mountain.

pawl #509

Custom Custom Custom
They should have a dispatch estimate on the order page. If they don't already have it in stock/on the way the estimate takes into account their order cycle and how long it should take to get to them to repack.

I like some of the premade bases you can get, but there's just never enough variety for me, don't like the idea of reusing the same ones!
Which I assume we'll be seeing? πŸ˜‰

Silly boy! πŸ˜‚ have fun, good luck!

pawl #537

Custom Custom Custom
One more today πŸ‘Œ

I would love to get my hands on a Mk1 Predator but I couldn't afford one unfortunately. Passed up on a few Mk2 Annihilators recently, but I prefer the look of the Destuctor, so I'll wait for a bargain Annihilator pattern instead, and just hope a standard Rhino appears out of nowhere!

Got one more auction on my watch list, and then I'm done for the month. If I can get this one at a price I'm happy with then it'll mostly round off my classics buying, I think. Until I start looking at more old terminators, anyway 😁

James #544

Custom Custom Custom
Very cool!! What vehicles in total have you salvaged now?
I may have some old metal termies at my dad's waiting to be rescued after lockdown. Will keep you posted if I find them lol

pawl #546

Custom Custom Custom
Mk2 Pred above, 2 Mk1 Razorbacks (the original with autocannon/twin plasma, and the later with twin lascannons - I'll magnetise so I can add my own heavy bolters) and a Mk1 Vindicator. My last auction will hopefully get me an almost complete Mk1 Whirlwind too. Not sure if I'll try and source the missing parts or scratchbuild them.
I would take a group photo of what's arrived but the Razorback turrets are in acetone. Typically my current ISO box is too small for even the ones without dozer blades πŸ˜‚

The terminators will be a later project I think. Want a squad of RT-era TDA, another of the 90's metal TDA, and one more of the metal DW style too. Not sure what I actually have without checking, but it's a mix of the first two.

pawl #552

Custom Custom Custom
JamesH wrote: ↑24 May 20, 00:51 Nice!!! Is it new on sprue?
Yep, came today 😁

James #567

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑30 May 20, 11:39
Yep, came today 😁
Nice looks a great quality kit. Looking forward to seeing him built πŸ˜€
I had this fella arrive today. Believe he's a 30k space wolf. Geigor fell handed I think he's called. Unfortunately got carried away with it and paid a tenner delivered. But I've seen him 25 quid some places so maybe a good deal not sure.
Terrible pic. Looks like this.

pawl #574

Custom Custom Custom
First one I found was 25!
Gorgeous sculpt though. After reading Prospero Burns I kinda want some 30k SW πŸ˜‚

James #578

Custom Custom Custom
Haha join the wolves brother 🀣 you can always have two marine armies πŸ˜€
Hobby Workshop