Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #345

Custom Custom Custom
So I've been following an old Predator because I love the model, and they're rarely in good condition. Check this out for a bid increase!

Hobby Workshop

James #349

Custom Custom Custom
Love the turret on those guys!! Had no idea they could be worth so much!

James #350

Custom Custom Custom
I have an old whirlwind awfully somewhere. Its painted like blood angels crossed with a Dalmatian... something I thought would make good camo back in the day

pawl #353

Custom Custom Custom
I imagine it will climb higher too. Boxed stuff can easily reach a tonne!

Like this? 😂
They seem to go for a reasonable amount on eBay, might be worth considering.

James #357

Custom Custom Custom
I wish it was that good. Red with black splodges basically. When I'm able to get them back I'll probably sell them. No point keeping really!

pawl #361

Custom Custom Custom
Strip it for the extra pennies and flog it if you're not going to use it. And if nobody bids on it then I'll have another 99p win 😜

James #365

Custom Custom Custom
Hahaha I'll be lucky if people pay that much for some of grotesque paint jobs in that box. Look forward to remembering what the hell is in there.

pawl #368

Custom Custom Custom
Hence stripping them - save them the effort and they'll pay you more! 😉
James liked this

James #380

Custom Custom Custom
Wolf guard terminators arrived. Lovely miniatures. Really happy to add them to my collection!

Stephen #387

JamesH wrote: 11 May 20, 22:51 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Space-marine ... 9448f3772e
It's this guy. Ebays just relistd it but got no bids it's first time around, but I'm not bothered about getting any dollar for this. So happy to send it to you if you want it, nice to support the warpstorm community 😊He's got no backpack tho!
That would be great, if you're sure you don't want anything atleast let me cover postage costs etc. ~ Never mind it sold :P

@pawl sent me a link to this (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184287024413) which I'm currently winning. Maybe that will give me some more drive to get into gear :smile:
Hobby Workshop