Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #289

Custom Custom Custom
5 members. Pretty much there πŸ˜‚

Haha it would be super cool I agree.. since I started playing 40k tho I've been leaning more to what I can actually use in the game and is atleast slightly competitive.. I've realised alot of what I've painted originally is pretty crap in the game haha
Hobby Workshop

pawl #293

Custom Custom Custom
One is my testing account and another is Sully, our servo skull overseer πŸ˜‚ Stephen and I have just been slowly building the forum in our free time, haven't even considered telling anyone about it until I messaged you!

I was never quite so interested in the gaming side. I would rather have something that looks cool than plays well. Just a shame I can't paint really! πŸ˜‚

pawl #302

Custom Custom Custom
Another little win today, less than a fiver inc postage.

James #304

Custom Custom Custom
Bargain! Good find!

James #322

Custom Custom Custom

Managed to get this off eBay for 12 quid. Candidates for the stripping tutorial and I'm now banned from buying stuff until I sell the 30k stuff I got.

pawl #329

Custom Custom Custom
Nice! Are they metal or plastic? If metal you'll easily be able to get them apart to clean up properly πŸ‘Œ

So I accidentally started watching a load of Ork stuff too. Think I might have a problem πŸ˜‚

James #333

Custom Custom Custom
Plastic. The daemon prince is metal tho!

Same mate... I'm fully hooked these days. I've been thinking in my head after wolves and custodes... orks or tau would be my next project. Or maybe nids

pawl #337

Custom Custom Custom
You'll be able to clean them up then, but disassembly isn't really an option. Still, a bargain find!

I've just always liked the Orks, and when I can get to my model stash I've got a few bits kicking around πŸ‘Œ
If you go 'nids then a Screamer Killer is a must!

James #340

Custom Custom Custom
They look from the pics so hopefully won't need to do much. The paint doesn't look too bad.. mite be able to just go over it with the airbrush. I mite try change their heads. Like the nutty Viking heads and I've got a pile to use

U seen the new gazghkull? So good. My first 40k game since starting was against orks and I got whooped

pawl #344

Custom Custom Custom
Have a think once the guide is up. Fresh is always going to be better for stripping.

He's an absolute beast! Although I'm following an 'old' one on eBay to see if I can get it cheap πŸ˜‚
Hobby Workshop