Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members, show off your work and take part in our events! =]
If you're reading this, please be aware that The Warp Storm is still being built! Feel free to register and say hi, but don't be surprised if things aren't perfect. I'm fixing things about as fast as I'm breaking them but the forums are definitely still functional! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.
Site Admin
 29 Apr 2020, 11:22
Yesterday GW announced that the Techpriests are starting to get things running again, and that they'll be releasing a limited ed Catachan Colonel strictly for independent retailers!

This dude is basically Carl Weathers in Predator! Add in Sly Marbo as Stallone in Rambo and you've basically got a Rocky reunion!

That's gotta be reason to start a Catachan force, right?!
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
 11 May 2020, 19:35
Haha also you may need 300 quid to get hold of one 🤣 but I love the model. May wait for it to see if a recaster can get hold of it!
Site Admin
 11 May 2020, 20:17
While I wouldn't ever do such a thing myself (it's best to stay in GW's good books!) I can imagine that'll be what a lot of people do.
Assuming it course that it doesn't become another "oh we only meant limited edition before, now everyone can have it" type model when they re-release the Catachan line!
 11 May 2020, 20:47
Hopefully they will release as part of the new line yeah.. altho it'll just tempt me to start another army 🤣
Site Admin
 11 May 2020, 20:50
I already want a small urban Catachan force to act as an attached regiment for my SM, just so I can use my old metal models!
James liked this
 01 Jun 2020, 00:18
I'm on alot of kitbash and convert groups on fb and I've seen a few conversions of this guy now... makes me sad.. why convert such a nice miniature!!
Site Admin
 01 Jun 2020, 10:34
It seems a real waste of a beautiful model! Especially if you make a mistake - it's not like you can just buy another one!
 01 Jun 2020, 17:39
Yeah I think ppl do it just to trigger other people on facebook 🤣 but it's an expensive trigger!
Site Admin
 01 Jun 2020, 19:16
For now at least - if they do a full release I think there will be a few people crying into their wallets 😂
 03 Jun 2020, 01:48
Oh mate that will be hilarious 🤣
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore