Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members, show off your work and take part in our events! =]
If you're reading this, please be aware that The Warp Storm is still being built! Feel free to register and say hi, but don't be surprised if things aren't perfect. I'm fixing things about as fast as I'm breaking them but the forums are definitely still functional! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums above.
Site Admin
 22 Mar 2020, 16:24
Okay, so!

Brushes!
GW are acceptable, but I'm looking to buy some of these: https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/254-army-painter-brushes (detail, character, regiment, small dry)

I also like the Army Painter wet palette, but I can live without that for now.

I'll likely need to update my collection of blades (assuming I can find my scalpel) and drill bits. Not sure where to get magnets from anymore either, need to do some digging. Think last time my magnets were from here.

For paints, I would say maybe work from home scheme. Look at a few DA guides, see what you like and work from there. Within the GW range alone there's too many colours, inks, washes etc to just get a set, I would imagine. I'm just going to replace dried out colours and update where necessary.

For undercoat I need to look around and see what people reckon. Before long I want to airbrush it all on anyway.

Also need a few other bits. Cutting mat, new tweezers and clippers etc.

These guys do some awesome stuff too. I'll be buying a leaf punch, greenstuff rollers, rods and sheets, all sorts of shit.
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
Site Admin
 25 Mar 2020, 19:02
Haven't rewatched, but I'm fairly certain this is the video. You can see his. Marines in the same thread.
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topi ... ?p=4790650
Site Admin
 25 Mar 2020, 21:49
Went through some of the newer stuff he'd released after the video post. To say this guy is 'just knocking them out at pace' is unreal. As pointed out by one of the other forum members, the hairline and stubble on one of the modelsnwas ridiculously good.

Hats off to hat man :clap:
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore