Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
No avatar

ldubya344 #3284

Hi Guys,

This is the second of my Dwarf Onjective Markers.

Although i love this model and im very proud of the paint job, i have a couple of issues with it, the metallic blue was created by myself, mixing leadbelcher, runefang steel and macragge blue all through an airbrush, although i think i finished it off well enough, i do wish i waited for contrast blue to turn up.

Either way, i was impatiant with getting him done as i absolutly adore this model.
Got an amazing deal on it as well. Initially released in 2017 and never reprinted, selling for £40 - £50 BNiB on ebay, managed to find a male focused giftshop which was selling for £15. :grin:

Hope you like it and let me know your opinions!

Last edited by pawl on 03 Mar 21, 13:46, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double post
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3293

Custom Custom Custom
I've always loved this model, but never seen one go on eBay for a reasonable price! 😩
You might get a more metallic effect with Contrast but I wouldn't worry, there's nothing wrong with this dude!
ldubya344 liked this

James #3303

Custom Custom Custom
Very fun model. Love the paint job too 👌👏
ldubya344 liked this
Hobby Workshop