Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
No avatar

ldubya344 #3282

Hi Guys,

Thought i would show off some of my Dwarfs a little bit today.

These are placed on a 40mm base to use as objective markers as i feel 3D objective markers make the game feel so much better, as your troops have something physical to aim for.

I hope you like Bugmansson, Im very proud of this paint job i did, although his table and base will be changed up for a better 3d Printed one i have coming as i built that one out of sprues and i just dont think it does the model and paint job justice. :grin:

The bottle and tankard that are on the table and under the table are both modelled out of greenstuff by myself. im not great at modelling and i think i got the scale off a little bit.

Last edited by pawl on 03 Mar 21, 13:42, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Double post
DW1986 liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3292

Custom Custom Custom
This is superb! 😁 I actually quite like the table too, sorry!
The bottle might be a little on the large side, but (and excuse my lack of Fantasy lore knowledge here!) do the Dwarfs possibly have larger races that would be on the guest list?
ldubya344 liked this
Hobby Workshop