Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Space Marines fear no Evil for we are Fear Incarnate!
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #2810

Been working on a list to implement all my new models ofc when I'm done :p

Few notes :
1* not much long range anti tank
(I've only really got a squad of eradicators in here and they will be focused down... Atleast what I would have done :p)
2* all my big hitters except eradicators are close range
(Whole list is based around the bladeguard and how to support them. Im seeing some options in taking away a hq for another fast attack :supressors for instance for some extra range punch. Or dropping the eliminators but they are so good with RG bonus :p ) could allso drop the judicar for a apothecary but that will cost me some cp's and give less of a melee punch. Though hes relic pistol is mental!

Any suggestions. My opponent will be playing a elite tyranid army or a necron army. He hasn't decided yet:p

I'm thinking the eliminator take up position with good vantagepoint from one objective. Infiltrator take up another. And depending on the game and faction im playing against use RG shenanigans to get quick board controll in the midboard threatening everything that comes close. Judicar is there as a counter charge threat:p outriders to flank and give some mobility to a otherwise really slow army after deployment. Though with the chaplains other trait you can charge after advancing so that helps increase the threat range. Why i didn't take master of ambush;)

What do you think?

I didn't take much s7+ weapons as there really isn't that much t 7+ models in a 1000 point game. Was my thoughts atleast.

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Raven Guard) [50 PL, 5CP, 1,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

**Chapter Selection**: Raven Guard

Battle Size [6CP]: 2. Incursion (51-100 Total PL / 501-1000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype

+ HQ +

Lieutenants [5 PL, 90pts]
. Primaris Lieutenant
. . Neo-volkite pistol, Master-crafter power sword and Storm Shield: Neo-volkite pistol

Primaris Chaplain [6 PL, -1CP, 110pts]: 3. Exhortation of Rage, 6. Canticle of Hate (Aura), Benediction of Fury, Chapter Command: Master of Sanctity, Litany of Hate, Stratagem: Master of the Trifold Path, Swift and Deadly, Warlord, Wise Orator

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 100pts]
. 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Astartes Chainsword, Plasma pistol

Infiltrator Squad [6 PL, 130pts]: Helix gauntlet
. 4x Infiltrator: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Marksman bolt carbine
. Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Elites +

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 110pts]
. 2x Bladeguard Veteran: 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Master-crafted power sword, 2x Storm Shield
. Bladeguard Veteran Sergeant: Neo-volkite pistol

Judiciar [5 PL, 85pts]

+ Fast Attack +

Outrider Squad [6 PL, 150pts]: Outrider Sgt
. 2x Outrider: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Twin Bolt rifle

+ Heavy Support +

Eliminator Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Bolt sniper rifle
. Eliminator Sergeant: Bolt sniper rifle
. 2x Eliminators: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Camo cloak, 2x Frag & Krak grenades

Eradicator Squad [7 PL, 135pts]: Melta rifle
. 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol
. Eradicator Sgt

++ Total: [50 PL, 5CP, 1,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe
Hobby Workshop

James #2819

Custom Custom Custom
Looks good mate. Are eliminators any good anymore? Wasnt sure if they were nerfed abit!

Looks good tho mate!
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2820

No theyre terrible compared to what they where especially with theyre nerf to mortal wound ability and being able to shot through walls ^^ though RG mitigates that nerf with korvidari bolts (relic to the sarge +6 range and LOS shoting with any of the modes.) and chapter tactic +1 hit to hit and +1 to wound in tactical doctrine against characters;)

Though will cost me a cp to give the sarge that relic so.... dunno depends on the map I guess. The other nerf is the move and shot ability wich now is in theyre shooting phase after they've shot. Was that they could move when they were targeted for a charge. But still you had to give the sarge the carbine instead of sniper rifle... I think they loose to much dmg potential by loosing one of 3 sniper rifles. But I understand its good to have that ability in a pinch. 8th edition I had mortals on 4 to even 3 + haha was a bit insane +1 for sarge + 1 for doctrine +1 for strat :p maybe a bit op ^^ hitting on 2+ wounding on the most worst 3+ against knights and mortals on 3+ hahahahaha wtf gw:S

What im missing is the chap on bike or someone supporting the outriders ;) but meh. Ill probably buy him and he probably will be nerfed or the outriders are getting nerfed like the aggressors were:p now theyre just well not bad but ..... bad compared to what they were:p

On a side note I love the changes to chaos especially nurgle... didnt feel right that a primaris marine was tougher than nurgle marines :s

James #2823

Custom Custom Custom
What do you think to inceptors or similar? Wondering about having deepstrike to keep something in reserve?

Still a good solid list tho.

Ha yes the changes are great. Sad that disgustingly resilient isnt what it was but i get the reasons why! Nice that plague marines are actually good units now.
No avatar

Pharia #2828

Oh I know they're the bomb atm. I just don't own them. Deepstrike for me is rather awkward. Like either I play very defensive and do a full put ambush charge turn 2, wich when it works its so powerfull:p but many times the units in reserves are missing in a way turn 1 for dmg potential.... either its working for me or it doesn't:p
James liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2832

Really why the suppressors are there. But they are lacking having only 2 wounds instead of 3 and only t 4... but they're autocannons are amazing vs marines or 2 wound targets 3 shots s7 ap -1 though rather lacking there... should have been -2 and 2 dmg. Its not bad. With smokescreen strat aswell
No avatar

Pharia #2836

Though I wanted to swap the chaplain or lieutenant for the cpatian with hes relic shield... but he's resolving ones are just not as good as chaplain reroll hits but he is really cool. ! Best captain they made so far in my mind! :p I know he has a nurgke marine army. But he hasn't taken them out for a long while.... nexron uber alles atm fir him :p

James #2838

Custom Custom Custom
The relic shield captain is really strong. @Badger_of_doom always uses him against me 🤣
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2879

Ye I can understand against a mortal wound army that he would be really strong. 2 dmg -3 ap +1 str wep with 6 attacks on the charge. Not a bad choice. My biggest concern is fighting the nightbringer. (Even if he costs allmost as much as a Knight... omg he's strong against inv and saves vs mortals! ) he murders characters like a boss

James #2881

Custom Custom Custom
Necron nightbringer? Is it any good. I freaking love the model. I have it in a box need to paint it sometime this lifetime 😂
Hobby Workshop