Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Space Marines fear no Evil for we are Fear Incarnate!
  • No avatar

pawl #2654

Custom Custom Custom
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Ambitious, I like it! I had a quick look for a guide to help you out but couldn't find anything. I did see this though, which is rather impressive and does something similar!
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

Pharia #2655

And true about them revering they're armor. But they allso go about in the shadows so to much white is a bit contradictory to what they're doing... Still running around with a big ass shield and sword :p probably not that stealthy. Haha

James #2661

Custom Custom Custom
Hey Tor-Erik! Yep James is my irl name, should have gone for a more exciting username didnt realise i should have a handle for painting too 🀣
Pharia liked this

pawl #2699

Custom Custom Custom
Pharia wrote: ↑04 Feb 21, 13:29 And true about them revering they're armor. But they allso go about in the shadows so to much white is a bit contradictory to what they're doing... Still running around with a big ass shield and sword :p probably not that stealthy. Haha
Do we really need logic and common sense? πŸ˜‚
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2706

Well some atleast haha. But thats just what I like so :p
pawl liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2724

Here we go. Edge highlighting on the sword done. Now its just to dirty up the cloth. Do transfers. And then base him. As i said the freehand could be better but tbh im happy with it. Good enough for me :p though when I get better ill probably gonna do it over haha.

Oh one of my 3 bio-titans in the background. I train sheepdogs for farmers in the area. Border collie's ;) And for myself ofc :p

James #2728

Custom Custom Custom
Hey thats looking great. I did similar by brush a while back but didn't look as good as that!! Well done!!
I did start a topic for bio titans on the off hobby board. Feel free to show them bio titans πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Pharia liked this

pawl #2733

Custom Custom Custom
Is it just me or are the pauldrons darker than the rest of the armour?

Not sure if it will be any use, but with lots of white to paint I thought it might be worth linking this. =]

Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #2736

Haha ye @pawl they are more shine since I made them ready for transfers. So there's a layer of gloss varnish on them. What i always have done. It will look really good once I'm done varnishing the whole model :p
I allso found out what was wrong with the colors.... there was to big an area of gold. I changed up the shield so all skulls are silver and the difference is night and day in my eyes . What do you guys think?
Started to do the base. Waiting for the glue to dry :p

James #2743

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑06 Feb 21, 23:58 Not sure if it will be any use, but with lots of white to paint I thought it might be worth linking this. =]
Are we still on the vince vintrella train πŸ˜†

@Pharia looking great mate!! Nice freehand!!
Hobby Workshop