Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Death to the False Emperor!

Axineton #2558

Fantastic stuff mate! I love the DG and really want to get mine painted one day. Do you have Morty?
Hobby Workshop

DW1986 #2559

Custom
Thanks mate 😃 I don't have Morty, I'm toying with whether to get him or not, I feel like my painting skills aren't quite at that level yet, he needs some serious effort, especially for his price 😂

James #2563

Custom Custom Custom
I have the same thoughts on morty. Would love to own him but price is way beyond what ive paid for a single mini before and then alot of the games I'm playing are around the 1k mark.. taking him into those sort of battles would make me "that guy" 🤣

Love the older models on show there, helbrute conversion looks awesome. Ive got one from dark vengeance, are they looking any better in the new codex?
Possessed too look cracking. I may have to up the priority of mine on the paint queue!

DW1986 #2565

Custom
The Helbrute is down to 6" movement, but has gained DR (or monstrous resilience as it is called for certain units haha), it doesn't have the crazed rule anymore and its weapon profiles have improved, so a bit of a mixed bag

DW1986 #2566

Custom
@James on the whole it's a great codex, and massively improved over the old one, but there are still some strange bits that I hope may get FAQ'd - for example there is a great strat that will let a vehicle with "machine spirit" keyword act as if it hadn't lost any wounds for a turn, so great for if you have had a vehicle taken down to the last bracket and you wanna get a last hurrah of accurate shooting or something....however, the only vehicle in the book that has that keyword is the land raider :joy:
Hobby Workshop