Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #2140

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks bud. Im quite chuffed with how it's turned out 😊
2nd layer of enamels in. Base slime pool touched up abit. Ready for blood pools tomorow!
Its definitely harder with the enamels on a single guy rather than a nice big vehicle.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2146

Custom Custom Custom
Ice cream meaning the Agrellan Earth 😂

Really impressed with how this one's come out, even if you have had a couple of setbacks. Still reckon it's worth another go at dusting his robes though 😜

James #2152

Custom Custom Custom
Hahaha the bone does look abit like a spilt ice cream cone upside down. Never heard agrellan earth called ice cream haha. I have to say i love it. Ive only used it on poxwalkers and glad to have another pop with it especially when its not the only thing on the base.

Haha im only a part time weathering boi so let me keep the robe somewhat heavy metal style ha

pawl #2155

Custom Custom Custom
I'm still claiming Slimer :joy: Go back and look at it - it's like melted ice cream when it's wet! :joy:

Clearly @Lovecraft0110 still has some conditioning to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

James #2159

Custom Custom Custom
Haha slimer sauron is a dude. The enamels worked well around him to blend him into the shoulder i think.

Haha oh god its like the naff melted chocolate ice cream from those cheap boxes cosmopolitan ice cream.. hated that stuff 🤣

Oh dear, I'll get the weathering whip again 😟

pawl #2163

Custom Custom Custom
Think he looks perfectly fine!
See?! 😂 although I think it would still be a safer bet than eating Agrellan Earth!

I really want to try out the Frisoni (was it him?) technique because I love the idea of lazy robes!

James #2165

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah marco frisoni was the black templar robes vid you sent me. Super impressive stuff. Think i need to do abit more youtube random video watching to up my game after the current batch of marines. Thinking sergio calvo & marco frisoni as they have OP airbrush skillz. Maybe next level painting too. Any youve seen for top level air brushing?

pawl #2168

Custom Custom Custom
To be completely honest a lot of the airbrushing goes straight over my head! I think because I've never used one I'm never sure if what I'm seeing is absolute mastery or entry-level stuff that just looks impressive to us plebs!

James #2169

Custom Custom Custom
I'll agree there. Ive been using one 6 months ish now and i still dont really know.
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop