Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1657

Custom Custom Custom
MkI Savage Pattern Tactical Armour

Didn't know if anyone would be interested in these. I've pledged. =]
Hobby Workshop

James #1666

Custom Custom Custom
Hah nooo saturnine.. cant stand it. But everyone seems to love it!!

pawl #1671

Custom Custom Custom
The original models haven't aged well, obviously, but I like the idea of revisiting the past. Nothing wrong with some truly ancient suits coming out of ceremonial duty. 😉

James #1674

Custom Custom Custom
Haha ive got no issue with old stuff, just really dislike the over sized shoulder pads. Like the dudes in 5th element, which i did like actually but not for my space marines!!
There was big phase recently on the fb groups people posting about them alot etc. In fashion atm it seems, same on b&c?

pawl #1677

Custom Custom Custom
They are a bit over the top! Never seen 5th Element though, got a picture?
This is actually the first I've seen of them, aside from a website showing a guy's classic UM collection.

Just thought these would be nice as something different. =]

James #1679

Custom Custom Custom
Haha not really that similar. Just the shoulders.
Its a good film actually.. not sure how well it'll have aged though.. 25 years old now probably.

They spread like wildfire over facebook assumed it would have been the same on b&c!!

Im sure once painted nicely ill be won over 🤣

pawl #1680

Custom Custom Custom
I know that it's something of a classic but I've just never bothered! I can see your point though! These at least are better posed than the originals, and I think the rescaling helps convey some of the "slow but massive" feel they should have.

To be fair they may have, but there's a lot of ground to cover at B&C and I've not been particularly active lately.

Black and silver, think HH 1st Legion 😁
Hobby Workshop