Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #1171

Custom Custom Custom
Hi guys

I've seen some worrying posts on Facebook about how GSW are handling customers to do with their backgrounds...
Have you guys heard anything about this?
Doesn't seem to be that uncommon... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
I have some screenshots that I can show if @pawl is cool with it.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1173

Custom Custom Custom
Is this about the girl on YT reviewing a Vallejo paint/range with old labels? Feel free to, but if you can edit where necessary for the PG13 certificate ๐Ÿ˜œ

James #1174

Custom Custom Custom
Haha no not as far as I'm aware.

Seems to be that they are not allowing some surnames to buy their product and may be using profiling to block certain customers and stuff. A guy posted about it and a fair few. Other people have said similar has happened to them.

I've cut one word to ensure it's pg!

They have some pretty bad trustpilot reviews but nothing like this. Wondered if you guys had heard anything like this.

pawl #1178

Custom Custom Custom
This is the first I've heard about that! I'll do some googling later if I get the chance, but has this been 'reported on' anywhere? Or have they acknowledged it at all?

It's annoying that it's the second thing I've seen recently that puts them in a bad light, but I still really want to buy some of their stuff ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

(going to pop this in Gen Hobby, 3rd Party is more for model manufacturers I think)

James #1186

Custom Custom Custom
I did one Google search and found nothing.
But saw other bad reviews and poor customer service in general and their handling of other situations seems poor.

Totally feel conflicted also... nowhere else does a green stuff roller.
Let me know what you find ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

pawl #1202

Custom Custom Custom
Maybe I'll just stick my head in the sand and use Element to get their stuff when there's no alternative? ๐Ÿค
Hobby Workshop