Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members, show off your work and take part in our events! =]
If you're reading this, please be aware that The Warp Storm is still being built! Feel free to register and say hi, but don't be surprised if things aren't perfect. I'm fixing things about as fast as I'm breaking them but the forums are definitely still functional! =]
From Age of Sigmar to Warmachine and anything in between.
 21 Jun 2020, 15:25
Massive Blood Bowl fan here and it was actually the first official GW game I played as a kid so it holds a special place in my heart. Thought I’d start this thread for people to chat about it and show us your teams. I’ll start by showing 2 teams I picked up on Facebook marketplace last week at a reasonable price considering how excellent they’re painted.

And first up are the Greenfield Grasshuggers 😂

And second The FIre Mountain Gut Busters

I do have the Gouged Eye to photograph that are painted up but not got round to it yet.
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
 21 Jun 2020, 18:41
Wow love the paint on both of those but especially the halflings 🤣🤣
I've got a boxed set of the skaven dudes but I wish I'd gone for the dwarves lol. I've played the computer game but would definitely like to get into it. Seems to be a fair bit of action for blood bowl in the flgs in Leeds area.
Axineton liked this
 21 Jun 2020, 19:05
I love blood bowl mate always have since first playing it in the 90’s. I have a Skaven team that’s basecoated. I also have the dwarves, human and orcs still on sprue so got quite a few teams to mess about with. Recently joined the NAF too so our club can have an official league once I get my head round how that works.
Site Admin
 21 Jun 2020, 20:41
I'm sold! 🐿
Axineton liked this
 11 Jul 2020, 22:11
Huge Blood Bowl fan here, been playing since the 90s as well! Sadly no painted teams, as my mates and I all used to play with primed minis (the horror!). Those two teams look amazing, @Axineton !
Axineton liked this
 11 Jul 2020, 22:29
Cheers mate. Bought them off a guy who was getting out of the hobby got them for a steal if I’m being honest.

My new team arrived today. Underworld Creepers and Old World Alliance plus the pitch and team cards.
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore