Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #849

Custom Custom Custom
@pawl feel free to move to product reviews if you want. Wasn't sure on best place for this.

So today I was forced to relocate my miniatures to a different room by the mrs.... upside I got a shiny new display cabinet for it!

I had a real good look around for an item to hold and display my miniatures and honestly some stuff is crazy expensive.

I ended up going for the Ikea detolf range. It cost 60. Everything else I've seen similar has either looked naff, needed to be attached to the wall or costed over 150!!

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/detolf-gla ... -10119206/

Overall I'd say got the price relative to what's out there it's pretty good.
It's not the sturdiest though... and I am abit nervous the cats may take it out hence why it's got a ruin on top of it to act as a deterrent for them. Also I would probably have wanted something abit wider and deeper if possible.
But it's still nice to have a proper place for the most important things in the house 🀣
And now mostly full of crap....
And one tier for my tiny percentage of finished models πŸ˜‚
Hobby Workshop

pawl #854

Custom Custom Custom
I would love something like this, but I don't have space for all my gear and plastic as it is! πŸ˜‚

Collection looks fantastic all together, but I'm not sure you understand how cats work if you think that is a deterrent! 😜

James #857

Custom Custom Custom
Don't worry I still have two large drawers full of unpainted wolves, chaos, daemons and death guard.
But atleast I have somewhere that the models go now once there actually painted 🀣

Hahaha to be fair I think that should put them off. I have a bigger issue with them picking up my paint brushes or bits of miniatures if I'm mid building.
U got any critters/kids to watch out for?
I find one big issue is Tofu (the cat) molts everywhere.. there's a few bits on the crawler I'm doing at the minute where he's got hairs stuck in the paint work.. πŸ™„

pawl #860

Custom Custom Custom
It's killing me not having anywhere to store my stuff, parts enough for more Marines than I would know what to do with!

Definitely more concerning!
No animals, but I live with my mate and her 6 year old daughter. She wouldn't touch anything if it was out, but I tend to work when she's in bed anyway.

Is hair considered acceptable for Nurgle? πŸ˜‚

James #863

Custom Custom Custom
Haha maybe a 40k shed would work πŸ˜€

Lol I think I can get away with it for nurgle lol. However when I eventually do the space wolves.... Not so much 🀣

pawl #880

Custom Custom Custom
The shed has already been claimed for gardening and festival equipment πŸ˜‚

I don't know, they're the most hirsute of all the legions! 🐺
James liked this
Hobby Workshop