Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #805

Custom Custom Custom

Complete model contents

Primaris Captain / Lieutenant
ImageImage

Primaris Chaplain / Judiciar
ImageImage

Primaris Bladeguard Veterans / Bladeguard Ancient
ImageImage

Eradicators / Assault Intercessors
ImageImage

Outriders

Necron Overlord / Royal Warden
ImageImage

Plasmancer / Cryptothralls
ImageImage

Skorpekh Lord / Skorpekh Destroyers
ImageImage

Plasmacyte / Canoptek Reanimator
ImageImage

Canoptek Scarab Swarms / Necron Warriors
ImageImage

40K Core Book (Indomitus Edition) / The Edge of Silence
ImageImage

Assembly Guide and Transfers
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #811

I’m gonna get 2 boxes I think. This box isn’t gonna be around forever either according to warcom article today.

James #812

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 13 Jun 20, 16:59 I’m gonna get 2 boxes I think. This box isn’t gonna be around forever either according to warcom article today.

2 boxes? Mad man 😂
Weird tho cos presumably they will need an overall boxset for 9th... so there will be another at some point?

Axineton #815

Yeah I think there will be a starter after this one probably a few months later I’d expect.

pawl #819

Custom Custom Custom
It sounds very much like this is a limited release before a later starter box. However it's all push-fit, which I'm not a fan of. One-pose models just don't work in multiples - look at the assault intercessors above! Would much prefer 'proper' sprues like the older SM range so you can mix things more easily.
That said if this is a reasonable price I will be looking to get one. Whether I'll sell off the Necron side to lower the cost I'm not sure of yet though. Lower costs vs the effort of selling, finding packaging and posting things is a difficult one to weigh up for somebody as lazy as me!
All in all though I think it's a solid release for an Astartes collector. The slightly more Gothic theme is really nice, and while I'm not a fan of the robes disappearing into armour if I can't get around that I'll just live with it.

James #823

Custom Custom Custom
That's a shame they are push fit. Although who am I kidding.. it's not going to stop me purchasing it.
I guess some manipulation would let you atleast make the arm poses different for the assault guys.
Agree with the robe belt thing. Not so keen on that. The rest looks excellent.

pawl #825

Custom Custom Custom
Some sprues for you...
ImageImageImageImageImage

It's assumed that in time that the intercessors at least will be released in a less mono-pose sprue. Characters likely not, no idea on Bladeguard or Outriders.
Hobby Workshop