Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

pawl #3372

Custom Custom Custom
Already said on whatsapp but for a speed-job I think these have come out alright mate - the bases definitely help give them a bit more presence too. And it's nice to see you're starting to accept the wisdom of Mr Venturella 😇
Hobby Workshop

James #3390

Custom Custom Custom
Haha yeah im fairly pleased with them. There difficult as they'll look odd until the oils have gone on which is abit annoying.
Other squad of 5 are now base coated and it'll be a case of plugging in the details. Once all done can hit the oils and finish them off. Maybe have all 10 done by the end of the weekend which will then mean i can move onto the daemon prince!

pawl #3402

Custom Custom Custom
It's almost like the oil/enamel stage is the bridge between a "90s step 3" paintjob and a modern one 😁

James #3407

Custom Custom Custom
Haha retro!!! 😂😂
So @Badger_of_doom and i did a zoom paint session last night and i finished off the details. Mostly battle ready plus but looking ok!
Was alot of painting and having some beers but its hard to paint and talk and think. Dont know how youtube painters do it.
OYULs next. Then they'll be virtually done. Thank god feel like ive been on these too long now.
Hobby Workshop