Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #421

Custom Custom Custom
Not sure if you guys have looked into the mdf terrain and bits scene but I've got a few and finally built a paint rack for my air brush paints that my Mrs got me for Xmas. I think it's the warlord games one from wayland.
Quite impressed with it.
I also finally sprayed up this ruin piece from ttcombat
Will probably do abit more with the airbrush to this one but quite like how it looks already.
The mdf stuff is definitely no where near the quality of the gw proper plastic stuff but it's super cheap.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #426

Custom Custom Custom
I've spent far too much time looking at paint and tool racks, but I don't have a permanent working space so it's basically pointless for me.

And there's nothing wrong with cheap terrain! Fully built tables with matching pieces might look nice, but it's not like the average person can afford/has space for it. If it's functional and looks alright then it's perfectly fine in my book!

James #431

Custom Custom Custom
I think generally they aren't really needed but it's quite nice to have everything together.
Also be pretty expensive to get a full table of scenery!

pawl #434

Custom Custom Custom
They're not, but if I had an actual working space then I would have some kind of organisational setup so that I could constantly ignore it and make a mess 😂

Buying from the likes of GW, definitely! Other companies or DIY builds would be more affordable, but still not 'cheap'. Fortunately not a thing I'll have to worry about any time soon, if ever!
Hobby Workshop